RIO CASARE - BOLIVIA
JUNE - OCTOBER
GOLDEN DORADO - SABALO - CATFISH
8wt & 9wt 9' ROD WITH MATCHING REEL
NUMBER OF RODS:
4-6 RODS AVAILABLE
10 Days 9 Nights and 6.5 Days of Fishing.
FLY-FISHING HOSTED EXPEDITION TO BOLIVIA
Visiting anglers will have the privilege to fish one of the world’s most exclusive GOLDEN DORADO fisheries. We take ONLY four to six anglers per WEEK and combine it with proper fishing rotations. Climb on to one of our dugout canoes and
prepare yourself for an angling adventure like no other.
8 total days, 7 fishing days
This expedition takes you through the Casare River, exploring the diverse jungle fishing scenarios for Golden Dorado and the variety of species present. Enjoying the comforts of Casare Camp, our guests will have a go at fishing key spots on the Casare River and its tributaries, concentrating on the numerous runs and structure throughout. Guests have an option at one night spent out in a fly camp, to fish further upriver and have an overnight experience in the jungle.
• One professional -English speaking- fly fishing guide for every 2-3 anglers.
• Safari tents with beds, fully functioning bathrooms and showers, charging stations/lighting, and fine dining by our camp chef.
THE JUNGLE EXPERIENCE
8 total days, 7 fishing days
We take our more adventurous guests to even more remote areas of the headwaters. This is the epitome of adventure angling, not for the faint of heart. This is not just a fishing trip, it is a JUNGLE ADVENTURE. Fly camps are used to keep us on the move in these remote areas; large dome tents, cots, dining meshed tent, bathroom tent/outhouse-style toilet, solar bag showers, generator. Our chef will prepare a mix of local and international foods, a big breakfast and dinner, as well as a packable lunch for us to enjoy on-the-go. We will travel far up our waters to take you into the most pristine reaches of our the river system. Feel what it felt like for explorers back in the golden age of exploration! It is more than just a fishing trip, it is a journey through the jungle wilderness with an expedition team lead by native Tsimanes, in which our ONLY mission together, is to move our team into the most remote corners of this river system in search for BIGGER AND MEANER jungle gold!
• One professional English speaking fly fishing guide for every two anglers.
• An entire expedition team comprised of more than a dozen local Tsimane guides, half dozen local guides, Chef/chef
helper, and 2-3 professional English speaking fly fishing guides.
• All camping gear included EXCEPT sleeping bag and travel pillow. We provide sleeping pads and cots for our spacious dome tents.
• Double occupancy.
BOLIVIA- The Casare River is located deep in the Eastern slopes of the Andes Mountains of Bolivia. It is the say the least, one of the most isolated and remote places in the world. Santa Cruz, Bolivia is your arrival city and is easily
accessible from Miami, Houston and many other international airports around the world.
In addition to the package price, there is also a license/permit & Indigenous fee of $550 per angler. We operate
EXCLUSIVELY in an Indigenous territory and work closely with 4 different Tsimane communities. This fee goes directly to the Tsimane tribe and helps with basic necessities in the area such as: medical supplies, clothes, school supplies, and tools. It is also an incentive for the communities to promote conservation amongst their own, and help us protect this world class fishery.
• Airport meet and greet by our Angling Frontiers representative, accompanied escort to hotel for check in.
• 2 nights (the Friday night before your trip and next Saturday night when you return to Santa Cruz from the jungle) at the beautiful and luxurious 5- star Los Tajibos Hotel in Santa Cruz, with breakfast included.
(Double occupancy rooms, but single rooms available for an extra $100) If you need extra nights before or after the expedition, it can be arranged at an extra cost to you (hotel prices subject to change).
• All airport<-->hotel transportation.
• Round-trip private charter flights to jungle airstrip. (2.35hrs travel each way, simultaneous flight of 2 to 3 planes)
• Professional English-speaking fly-fishing guides and local indigenous guides, guide operated boats.
• Camp accommodations at fishing location, and fly camp equipment provided.
• Laundry at main camp.
• Chef and cooks preparing 3 meals/drinks a day in fishing areas. Soft drinks, and limited local beer and local liquor/wines included. (Bring your own specialty liquor and/or tobacco).
• Heavy spinning and bait-casting fishing equipment available for clients who wish to try their luck with giant catfish.
Does NOT include
• All commercial international air travel. Airport taxes and fees. - Extra hotel nights. (or room changes)
• Visa and travel expenses.
• Indigenous territory fees ($550 per person).
• Gratuities for our entire staff. We have a very large team, split between Santa Cruz and the jungle camp. Typical tip for the staff is 15% of the trip amount, per client, to be given to the manager. The cumulative tips will later be appropriately distributed to the entire staff.
• Phone calls, satellite phone calls and any purchases of personal items.
• Any imported or specialty alcoholic beverages, cigars, cigarettes, etc. -Any meals or drinks outside of fishing areas.
• Extra transportation outside of our trip logistics.
EXPEDITION CASARE - $5,950 per person + $600 Indigenous fee.
THE JUNGLE EXPERIENCE - $6,250 per person + $600 Indigenous fee.